Bug? Closing upstream fastcgi requests on 0.8.15/0.7.62

Jeff Waugh jdub at bethesignal.org
Tue Sep 15 14:35:41 MSD 2009

Hi all,

I'm seeing a massive spike of nginx connections in read state, which appears
to be related to fastcgi upstream connections [1]. Usually I'll have 0.6 avg
and ~25 max connections in read state, but with 0.8.15/0.7.62 I've seen 34.0
avg and 52.4 max... and it looks like my fastcgi upstream doesn't like that
very much. ;-)

Thoughts?

Thanks,

- Jeff

[1] I reverted to proxy_pass and the read state connections disappeared.

--
linux.conf.au 2010: Wellington, NZ                http://www.lca2010.org.nz/

     "Funny, I have no trouble distinguishing my mobile phone from the
       others because it's in my _own fucking pocket_!" - Mobile Rage