Rob Schultz rschultz7 at
Thu Sep 24 03:17:33 MSD 2009

You can turn force_redirect off. This setting has no effect on nginx
when using the php as a fastcgi instance. here is more information
It is designed to prevent someone from calling your CGI binary
directly from a url like
  where that would execute PHP directly. Instead this option makes teh
cgi binary require a redirect on the server side.