Current recommended /state of the art PHP + Nginx stack?

RoastedPeanut nginx-forum at nginx.us
Thu Apr 1 19:11:12 MSD 2010

Hi there and thanks for the great forum and software :)

I've been running lighttpd for a while but it's giving me too much
downtime with spawn-fcgi and the frequent 500 server errors..so I'd
like to move over to nginx

What's the current recommended stack/setup to run Nginx? it's for a webserver with a community application similar to a forum, so not too much static content, lots of php and lots of mysql

For example, nginx + php-fpm all under supervisord?

Up to now I've been using monit + lighttpd + spawn-fcgi but I'm not completely happy with that..

If any of you have found a stack they're completely happy wight, I'd like to hear it :)

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,70225,70225#msg-70225