Current recommended /state of the art PHP + Nginx stack?

brianmercer nginx-forum at
Thu Apr 1 22:59:32 MSD 2010

RoastedPeanut Wrote:
> If any of you have found a stack they're
> completely happy wight, I'd like to hear it :)

If you're using debian/ubuntu then has PHP 5.3.2 in their repository based on the svn with php-fpm already compiled in.  No compiling required, just apt-get.  (and a couple manual packages for ubuntu because of naming differences from debian)  It's been working well, though some Drupal contrib modules needed some minor PHP 5.3 compatibility patches.