Nginx is not responding for android mobile using org.apache.http Post Request

Bala nginx-forum at nginx.us
Mon Apr 5 14:23:52 MSD 2010

Hi,

I am newbie to Nginx. I am running my ruby on rails application with nginx and mongrel cluster. when i send the http POST request from android mobile native app, i am not able to get the response. but for GET request i am able to get the response properly.

i have tried following also

      if ($request_method !~ ^(GET|POST|HEAD)$ ) {
         return 444;
      }

still i am not able to get it work done.

What could be the problem?

Note : when i run my application in single port without nginx. i am able to get the response properly. so i suspect that the problem exist in the nginx configuration.

Please anybody help me to fix this issue.

Regards,
Bala.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,71360,71360#msg-71360