Requests ending with / (slash) are returning 404

Leonardo Crespo leo at leocrespo.com
Wed Apr 7 13:10:42 MSD 2010

Hi Edho, thanks.

Igor mentioned i should keep this to avoid serving php as static files.

location ~ \.php$
	{
		fastcgi_pass 127.0.0.1:9000;
		fastcgi_intercept_errors on;
		fastcgi_index index.php;
		include /usr/local/nginx/conf/fastcgi_params;
		fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME
/home/public_html/boysdownunder.com.au/public/$fastcgi_script_name;
	}

Will it conflict with this?

> location ~ \.php$ {
>  return 404;
> }

Since i don't want direct request to .php files anyway, I assume it
won't but just to be safe.

Cheers