How to Windows auth working on nginx reverse proxy ???

flapjack nginx-forum at
Thu Apr 8 23:35:50 MSD 2010

I config a reverse proxy to Windows IIS 6.0 (windows auth), visit windows server url is ok.

Visit nginx proxy to this site tips my input pwd & username, repeat this tips input over, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat.

this is my nginx config

    server {
        listen 80;

        location / {