NGINX Caching

Ryan Malayter malayter at
Fri Apr 16 02:40:57 MSD 2010

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 5:32 PM, cls <nginx-forum at> wrote:

> 1) Am I missing something?  Does NGINX in fact support caching?

Yes ti does. See fastcgi_cache and proxy_cache under the following URLs:

> 2) Is NGINX a good fit for my project give my other requirements?

It would seem so. Note than nginx rewrite module is significantly more
limited than Apache's mod_rewrite. You'll also want a good fastcgi
implementation for your perl stuff, too. The list archives should have
some good pointers. Or look here: