Sponsoring feature development?

S H shdashbeta at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 19:32:23 MSD 2010

Requests for non-buffered uploads in a proxy situation seem to have cropped
up regularly on this list (the most recent just about a week ago). I'm
interested in this feature as it would let me replace my slowly failing
existing SSL termination layer with Nginx.

Is there a system in place for sponsoring feature requests? This is
something I'd be willing to pay for (depending on the cost, of course).

If this isn't the right venue, feel free to redirect me or email me
off-list.

-SH