Nginx Terminates at 71.6 kilobytes

Joaquin Cuenca Abela e98cuenc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 11:11:16 MSD 2010

The same thing happened to me ~1 year ago, but I didn't reported it.
When you run out of space, nginx only serves the first
proxy_buffer_size kb from the response. This was the source of
corruption of part of my images during a backup done through nginx.

IMO in this case nginx should answer with a 50x .

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 3:36 AM, Shahan Khan <contact at shahan.me> wrote:
> The error wasn't nginx's fault. I the temporary cache directory ran out of
> space.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Shahan
>
> On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 22:08:40 -0700, Shahan Khan wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I am using the latest development version of nginx (0.8.36) on Debian Lenny
> x86.
>
> For some reason, my nginx installation is not allowing files larger than
> 71.6 kilobytes to transfer. A larger file simply just transfers the first
> 71.6 kilobytes and then terminates.
>
> Any suggestions on what I can do would be helpful.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Shahan

Joaquin Cuenca Abela