upload module and fastcgi_pass

Glen Lumanau glen at lumanau.web.id
Wed Aug 4 10:28:11 MSD 2010

  Hello guys,

I need to run nginx upload progress module, however I got problem with
fastcgi_pass

here's my config

   server {
         listen       192.168.1.6:81;
         client_max_body_size         15m;
         client_body_buffer_size      128k;
         root    /home/mysite/public_html;

         location / {
                 root /home/delta/dev;
                 index index.php index.html;
                 expires 7d;
                 try_files $uri $uri/ /index.php?$uri;
         }

         location ^~ /progress {
                 report_uploads proxied;
         }

         location ~ \.php$ {
                 include /etc/nginx/conf/fastcgi_params;
                 fastcgi_pass 127.0.0.1:9000;
                 track_uploads proxied 30s;
                 fastcgi_connect_timeout 600;
                 fastcgi_read_timeout    600;
                 fastcgi_param REQUEST_URI $request_uri;
                 fastcgi_param QUERY_STRING $query_string;
                 fastcgi_param REQUEST_METHOD $request_method;
                 fastcgi_param CONTENT_TYPE $content_type;
                 fastcgi_param CONTENT_LENGTH $content_length;
                 fastcgi_param  SCRIPT_FILENAME  /home/delta/dev/index.php;
         }

the progress module is not working