nginx perl cgi

S. B. lists at ruby-forum.com
Sun Aug 8 05:41:43 MSD 2010

I'd like a solution with using spawn-fcgi.

As I understand it, that Perl wrapper forks into background itself.

I have a script where I load all FastCGI wrappers from:

spawn-fcgi -C 3 -u www-data -s /var/run/php-fcgi.sock -P
/var/run/php-fcgi.pid -- /usr/bin/php5-cgi
spawn-fcgi -F 3 -u www-data -s /var/run/lua-fcgi.sock -P
/var/run/lua-fcgi.pid -- /usr/bin/wsapi.fcgi

it works very well that way, and I have PID files, that I can use to
kill the wrappers with:

kill $(cat /var/run/php-fcgi.pid)
kill $(cat /var/run/lua-fcgi.pid)

I'd like a Perl wrapper that works in the same way, meaning that I'd
pass most stuff with spawn-fcgi. Also, It would give me the possibility
of controlling how many children I want to spawn (-F switch).

Is there a solution that uses spawn-fcgi? I was looking for something
like that, But there's only little, and most of it is quite confusing.

Regards,
--polemon