nginx 0.8.47 php-fpm error_page not working - SOLVED

nginx_newbie nginx-forum at
Mon Aug 9 20:27:59 MSD 2010

Dear Igor,

Problem Solved!!!!

Chrome does not show very small page [with less than 500 bytes] to the
browser and the browser simply generates its own error message. This
is not a problem with the web server, rather a feature / problem with

Many thanks for your guessing.... It was indeed the problem with
It works great in Firefox. It was my mistake having not tried to access
the page
Firefox earlier. Anyways, thanks again for your time and efforts.

Looking forward to be of help to others in future after I get used to
using nginx.
Keep up the great work going and wish you all the best for the growth
development of nginx.