log rotation on windows?

Arthur Blake arthur.blake at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 15:03:43 MSD 2010

My apologies:  I see now that this behavior is clearly documented here:
http://nginx.org/en/docs/windows.html it was confusing to me whether
wiki.nginx.org or nginx.org is the official documentation page.\
Thanks for this great software!
I was able to replace 4 load balanced Apache servers that could not handle a
high request load (>1000 requests per second) with one nginx instance on a
single server that could handle all that load with a small amount of memory
and staying at around 10% cpu.  Is nginx on windows still considered
inferior in performance to the linux version?  Despite that, it seems to
blow away apache on windows.