How to add secure download module

Mauro Stettler mauro.stettler at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 13:03:58 MSD 2010

hi

there are many ways to do this, in the end the gcc which is called by
make just has to find mhash's header files and the shared library. if
you install the mhash and mhash-dev packages and your distribution
doesn't set it up automatically so that gcc can find it, you can still
set CFLAGS to something like -I/path/to/headers and LDFLAGS to
-L/path/to/shared/library before you do the configure.

but in the most distribution i think you shouldn't need to do this
after installing the mhash-dev or mhash-devel
package

mauro