error in nginx-0.8.42: [emerg]: mkdir() "/usr/local/nginx/uwsgi_temp" failed

JeanHuguesRobert nginx-forum at
Thu Aug 26 04:48:36 MSD 2010

I had the exact same error using apt-get via -- In that case, there is no
configure involved, installation is pretty much automatic.

This extends the "you" who "forgot to pass correct uwsgi-temp-path to
configure script" I guess. But I don't know how to report the issue to

BTW: I got by via a "mkdir /usr/local/nginx" but this might be

    Jean Hugues