Possible widespread PHP configuration issue - security risk

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Fri Aug 27 21:21:57 MSD 2010

> Nevertheless, I've updated the MediaWiki entry.   I'm sure there's still
> 8000 other security holes in MediaWiki that allow remote execution of
> code, but hopefully this isn't one of them.

The nginx wiki has of a few moments ago stopped responding for me?  I
could get to it a before, now the browser just hangs saying "connecting
to wiki.nginx.org"?

Update - I can reach some of it, but the javascript "wikibits.js" isn't
downloading, this is blocking page loading for me?

That aside, I *hope* we can do better than whatever you wrote (don't
know what you wrote though...).

Can you please see my more recent email where I have listed some general
categories of application and perhaps we can hammer out some generic
configurations that solve those situations?

After that I think is the best time to update the wiki?

Cheers

Ed W