OR conditional usage behavior changed in 0.8.x?

TECK nginx-forum at nginx.us
Wed Dec 8 01:40:55 MSK 2010

Thanks a lot Maxim and Igor for the replies.
Is there a more compact way to write several directories, into one

Right now I have many directories not allowed:
[code]location /dir/(alpha|gamma/beta|theta|epsilon/delta/tmp|omega)/ {
	deny all;

This is just an example, I have about 20 dirs that needs to be
Do I have to write each one of them individually in order to preserve
I could create an additional .conf file and include it into
configuration, for sanity reasons.
I just need to know if is best to have the locations separate.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,155932,156574#msg-156574