HttpSecureLinkModule Q?

izrodix nginx-forum at nginx.us
Tue Dec 21 01:44:43 MSK 2010

Hi guys, I'm trying to configure secure link modulаr together with  flv
streaming module but without success.

Can anyone give me an example with this basic setup.
    location ~ \.flv {

        root   /store;

        flv;

    }

the plain url is http://127.0.0.1/subdir1/subdir2/movie.flv
subdir1/subdir2 are dynamic paths to files.
I wan;t to protect this path and flv file with temporary url.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,160061,160061#msg-160061