How to redirect all SSL traffic?
lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Dec 29 09:24:34 MSK 2010
Things to do here:
* Select the “A redirection to a URL” option.
* Enter the https://yourdomain.com and then $S$Q. Remember, there’s
no trailing slash after the domain.
* Select “The exact URL entered above"”
* Select “A permanent redirection for this resource”
* Set Execute permission to None.
* You can select the same app pool as the original one.
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.
More information about the nginx