Proxy Cache - Check if file has been cached

eagle sbc sbc19861004 at
Fri Dec 31 09:00:53 MSK 2010

I use this variable $upstream_cache_status added to my access log to check
the Hit Percentage.  While I think you can also use it to check whether the
file is cached.
Add it to the log_format in you configure file,  access every file you want
to check, and the cache status will be shown in the access log.