Rewriting URI Fragment

Sam Millar lists at
Tue Feb 2 04:09:08 MSK 2010

I have a Facebookesque AJAX URL system so that certain pages will
dynamically reload data and update the location.hash parameter and make
the URL become /old_path#/new_path

At the moment the only way I have been able to handle proper redirection
of a page if loaded with a dynamic URL is an JavaScript redirect of the
page once it has rendered (and of course this is the most slow method of
doing this).

Is it possible to rewrite my requests that contain a URI fragment, at
nginx level, so a request to will receive a
redirect to ?

Posted via