To Nginx for Windows Users

Kevin Worthington kworthington at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 20:29:35 MSK 2010

I was providing Windows packages (using Cygwin) before native builds
became regularly available. Some of the people using my builds were
upset when I discontinued making new versions when the native builds
came out, so now I'm just trying to gauge the level of interest for m
builds again. So far it looks like there's little to none. ;-)

Thanks,
Kevin

--
Kevin Worthington