nginix not servic static content as part of page

JohnSchulze nginx-forum at
Sat Feb 6 01:21:30 MSK 2010

Thank you Igor, is it not possible to get some clues from the exit code (C0000005)? Also, maybe it's because I've been restarting the nginx service over and over, but nginx just crashed and I couldn't restart it without a reboot (even after terminating the nginx processes manually). The service is running under the local system account and it does have acess to the correct folders etc btw.