glype 404 error nginx/0.7.59+ fastcgi

Rob Schultz rschultz7 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 11:53:44 MSK 2010

fastcgi_path_info is built into the FastCGI module. So you just have to add the configuration settings.

How did it make Glype dysfunctional? i had the reverse problem and that was when i attempted to use Path info it would always redirect to the wrong location.
it works fine for me using typical php location block with fastcgi_params.

Rob