nginx Digest, Vol 4, Issue 21

Ryan Malayter malayter at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 17:37:59 MSK 2010

On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 12:08 AM, Yaoxing <yaoxing.zhang at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sure. I also tried nginx 0.8.33, same problem.
> I use output cache for some other pages but not for this problem page. Once
> I should get Nginx work properly, I think I'll remove output cache from
> those pages so that I can reduce stress of IIS.
> Any way, here's the config file. And I'm keep testing. I'll let you know if
> I find any solution.

I can't see anything wrong with that configuration from my reading of
the documentation. The only thing different from my own configuration
would be proxy_cache_valid being unqualified and defined at 60m.
Can you run a grep -r against all of  /www/cache to see if the page in
question is being written to cache at all? If it is, then it seems
like there is a bug in proxy_cache. If there isn't, then it seems like
the bug must be in some other part of nginx (or even IIS).

--
RPM