UpstreamConsistentHash, is it wrong?

Mauro Stettler mauro.stettler at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 15:35:30 MSK 2010

just now i downloaded the nginx module from the wiki again, added some
debug statements to it, then i downloaded the latest memcache module
from pecl and compiled it with 5.3.0 and i tested with 4 memcache
servers. i haven't found any problem. for me the two always connect to
the same memcache.

are you having some weights configured? i think this might cause
trouble maybe...