Issue with 3rd-party memc and eval modules

Piotr Sikora piotr.sikora at frickle.com
Tue Feb 16 15:05:22 MSK 2010

Hello Markus,

> Thanks for you reply but i am already using the latest module which allows
> for
> multiple eval blocks in a single location, works fine by the way.

Yes, I'm aware of that. But the version you're using (official one) doesn't
include changes made by agentzh, hence my request for you to check if it
works with memc. Please note that this modification was made before multiple
evel blocks were added, so it will work with only one block.

Anyway, if memc will work fine with modifications made by agentzh, then you
should ask Valery to include them in official release.

Best regards,
Piotr Sikora < piotr.sikora at frickle.com >