Use variable instead of flag for modules.

Matthieu Tourne matthieu.tourne at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 21:15:06 MSK 2010

Hi,

I'm currently developing a filter module, and I want to activate it based on
certain conditions.
The problem is that the flag is read when the configuration is parsed, and
putting
my_module off; inside an if statement has no effect.

I'm now planning on having my module taking variable that can be modified
inside an if statement. But I haven't been able to find any existing module
that does that.

So I was wondering if the usual way to do this was through rewrites to
location that have modules enabled or not.
The problem with that being if you have a lot of conditions then the
configuration starts being very hard to follow.

Any ideas on how to deal with this ?

--
Matthieu Tourne