reverse proxy_

merlin corey merlincorey at
Wed Feb 24 04:35:58 MSK 2010

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 8:07 AM, Fredrik Widlund
<fredrik.widlund at> wrote:
> Hi Maxim,
> Thanks for the answer! Are there currently any plans to add support for this in the near future?
> Kind regards,
> Fredrik Widlund

It's not really doable as far as I understand things, at least not in
a general, portable way that satisfies all backends.

What you CAN do is you use ngx_cache_purge to have the backend inform
nginx when content has changed.  This is the only method that is
general enough for any backend, but it of course requires you to do

Good luck.

-- Merlin