Embed Nginx as a static library with C++ application

rahul123 nginx-forum at nginx.us
Wed Feb 24 19:37:46 MSK 2010

Hi,

I wish to embed Nginx as a static library with my C++ application. Whether Nginx will support work on both Windows and Linux. I tried to download the Nginx source and I can only  Nginx.exe and have steps to run that exe. I have also tried to download the Nginx source files from a tar file and face some compilation issues in Windows OS.

I dont want to use such applications like FastCGI with Nginx. I wish to just embed as a static library in my cpp application and wish to call from my c++ itself. Is it possible?

Could any one point me to a documentation for this or with any sample source code to do it.

Thanks in advance

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,56882,56882#msg-56882