All domains picking same content of one site?

Vicente Aguilar bisente at bisente.com
Sun Feb 28 10:20:14 MSK 2010

Hi

How have you configured virtual servers in nginx? You have to configure each domain to go to its content, if you haven't it wouldn't work. Could you post the part of your config dealing with this?

You say you're using both apache and nginx. But do they work together or you just want to have them side by side in order to compare them? In other workds, does nginx act as a proxy to apache or it works on its own?

Regards

  Vicente Aguilar <bisente at bisente.com> | http://www.bisente.com