Error deploying to nginx

Klasu Klasu lists at ruby-forum.com
Mon Jan 4 23:13:13 MSK 2010

Hi!

I'm not sure whether this post should be here or in the nginx section
'cause I don't know the reason for this error.

Here's the problem:

I'm trying to deploy a ror application using nginx and phusion. My nginx
seems to work fine, but when I try to go to http://localhost, I only get
"The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later." If I put back the original index.html to my
rubyapp/public folder, I can see the screen I should.

My nginx gives me some strange error like this:

[crit] 11888#0: *1 connect() to
unix:/tmp/passenger.11883/master/helper_server.sock failed (2: No such
file or directory) while connecting to upstream

I have tried to look around for the problem but can't figure it out. Can
somebody help?

Thanks if can..