Disable access logging?

Rob Schultz rschultz7 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 08:48:32 MSK 2010

I would presume because you would never really want error_log turned off. You would probably always want to see if errors are happening. If you are getting lots of errors and you don't mind them just change the level of error logging.

On the other hand sometime you don't need access logging in certain parts of your config like favicon.ico or maybe you don't want access logging on all your image or css files only your main url's getting accessed.

V/r,
Rob Schultz