notify master process

dobe nginx-forum at
Tue Jan 12 01:11:51 MSK 2010

thanks for your answer, i considered this already, but actually only nginx knows of the event, then the new config hast to be fetched and generated. i could touch a file with my module to trigger inotify and use incron, but this does not work in our development environments which are mostly macos x.

i want to do it with as little as possible outside dependencies and deployment overhead, so the most convinient way would be to signal the master

thx, bernd