SPNEGO for nginx ("alpha") - finally :)

Michael Shadle mike503 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 01:47:19 MSK 2010

I have the source and some background, instructions and examples here:
http://michaelshadle.com/2010/01/17/spnego-for-nginx-a-start-at-least/

Please feel free to contact me off-list, or on-list (if applicable) to
discuss this. It is definitely not ready for prime time, your mileage
may vary, etc... but I wanted to get it out there so people could
start messing around with it, maybe find a critical bug or something.
I can't test it properly as I only have access to my corporate domain,
which I have no clue whether or not to blame our domain setup or the
module for failure.

So hopefully some people with more knowledge on the process can help out!

Enjoy :)