nginx project/contract work available

crania nginx-forum at nginx.us
Fri Jan 22 21:50:14 MSK 2010

I have a small nginx project on hand that requires some custom code - we have no one on staff that can knock this out so if you are available for some work in the next couple weeks please reply to this message.

Basically we have some custom business logic around geo-targeting which we need implemented in nginx - would need to be designed to be as lightweight as possible to support very large amounts of traffic on a few nginx servers.  We have a dataset of IP lookups and would need to tie in setting/reading cookies and a redirect based upon the results of the lookup.

Thanks.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,44460,44460#msg-44460