nginx project/contract work available

Kruglov Eugenie ekruglov at
Tue Jan 26 10:53:22 MSK 2010

Why nginx module? You can use: light backend, internal PERL, probably you
can change business logic and use only internal Nginx modules?
And, just for fun: you can use javascript.

I think, you need to consult with mature sysadmin. Or, you can try to
describe your task here in details.

On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 3:20 AM, merlin corey <merlincorey at> wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 10:50 AM, crania <nginx-forum at> wrote:
> > I have a small nginx project on hand that requires some custom code - we
> have no one on staff that can knock this out so if you are available for
> some work in the next couple weeks please reply to this message.
> >
> > Basically we have some custom business logic around geo-targeting which
> we need implemented in nginx - would need to be designed to be as
> lightweight as possible to support very large amounts of traffic on a few
> nginx servers.  We have a dataset of IP lookups and would need to tie in
> setting/reading cookies and a redirect based upon the results of the lookup.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Posted at Nginx Forum:

> > nginx at
> >

> As per my usual MO, I'm going to suggest *not* doing this as an nginx
> module.  It would be better use some lightweight backend application
> which returned redirects, in my opinion.  That said, good luck, and
> hopefully you can find something in this module to give back to the
> community :P.
> -- Merlin
> nginx at

Faithfully yours, Eugenie