PHP-FPM and concurrency

Reinis Rozitis r at roze.lv
Thu Jan 28 16:21:50 MSK 2010

Static files are most likely served instantly rather than keeping a connection hanging for a minute (to check something different
than php you can try a perl script with just sleep(60); in it).
You can also look if nginx gets the second request (if not then its still the browser problem and not webserver) just by checking
the access and errorlog (in case there is some fastcgi backend timeout).

Of course it might be a problem with php/fpm config. How many php childs do you spawn? Could it be possible that all childs are
taken at the moment for processing your ~1min scripts?

rr