Is this even possible? grab metadata from mp3 from the beginning of an upload!

Saimon Moore saimonmoore at
Fri Jan 29 15:53:42 MSK 2010

Thanks Grzegorz...

I should have investigated id3 location first.

Custom flash looks like the only possibility right now...

The reason I mentioned the server was a stupid thought of doing two
uploads, the first to extract the id3 data and the second to actually
upload the whole file but this while I still assumed id3 was at the
beginning of the file.

Anyway, thanks again.