Protection against massiv requests from single server / ip

adk1601 at gmx.de adk1601 at gmx.de
Sun Jan 31 10:36:10 MSK 2010

Hello Nginx community,

what is the best way protecting my nginx webserver against massiv request from single server/ips? I made some tests with openload and see one server with openload can fill the whole 100Mbit connection to my server.

What are your setups against a lot of request from single servers?

Thanks for your help.

Kind regrads.