Video files truncated

Axel de Vignon axel at
Thu Jul 1 18:10:58 MSD 2010

Hi again

I'm still trying to understand my issue below. I have confirmation that my hosting company is not blocking/capping our traffic. Therefore the issue should come from the server.
I even noticed some pictures were half downloaded: you can see half of the image and the rest is grey.
This is a big issue.
Any idea?