nginx win32 release code

skang nginx-forum at nginx.us
Sun Jul 4 22:32:42 MSD 2010

Dear Igor and other core NGINX contributors,

It would be so much appreciated if the win32 source be released to the
public. You can imagine how much it means to developers like me who try
to make the Windows user to enjoy the great success of NGINX web server.
Source code is critical for in-depth development upon NGINX to make
revolutionay usage of the great NGINX engine.

A few months ago, we knew (with joy) that the source will be made
availalbe once the build process has been cleaned up. It would be great
if any of you can give some light on this? Thank you very much!!!

Sincerely,

Stewart

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,47122,105345#msg-105345