skang nginx-forum at
Fri Jul 9 20:35:22 MSD 2010

Hi, Igor,

I have been following NGINX for long time and am very happy to notice
that the windows version of NGINX have also been available for a while.
But to use NGINX in my real life projects, I need to develop a module
and compile it along with NGINX source code, which is not available at
this moment. I would really appreciate it if you can share with us in
regards to when you plan to make the source code of NGINX windows vesion

Thank you very much!