Nginx with SSL problems on Sparc

Ondrej Jombik jombik at
Tue Jul 20 19:04:37 MSD 2010

On Mon, 12 Jul 2010, Igor Sysoev wrote:

>> I tried to upgrade nginx, OpenSSL, libssl, I tried several different
>> combinations, but with no luck.
> What nginx version do you use ?

I double check (again) the problem and it show up on these versions:

Unfortunatelly I have not found SPARC version of nginx not affected with
this :-( But I tried.

We switched back to Apache SSL, which I'm completelly not happy with.
SSL configuration is messy, it's big & fat, and also tens if not
hundreds of our machines they all use nginx, except this single one.
Yes, it is the only one on SPARC, all others are Intel:)

Platon Technologies Ltd., Hlavna 3, Sala SK-92701
+421 903 PLATON - info at -