nginx and WebDAV

michelem nginx-forum at nginx.us
Thu Jul 22 14:39:24 MSD 2010

mike Wrote:
> note: i would be willing to contribute some $$ to this cause (to get
an svn module going, especially if it could be put into nginx without
being a third party module)

Nginx is so functional, and now so widespread, that the lack of WebDAV
support is becoming a pretty apparent spot. To this end, I'd like to
sponsor some work too. I.e., for having WebDAV's fundamental operations
(like uploading/fetching/deleting/renaming resources) functioning with
the most popular clients (windows, OS X Finder, ). To give some figures,
100€ or 150 CHF or $150 could be a start.

Please assess the figure summing up with mike's offer. If other users
reading this forum are interested too, please consider making further
offers, shrapnel makes the bomb.
michele

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,27243,111582#msg-111582