book Nginx HTTP Server

Rainer Duffner rainer at
Wed Jul 28 23:59:08 MSD 2010

Am 28.07.2010 um 21:32 schrieb Nuno Magalhães:

> Greetings,
> Has anyone read this? Any opinions? Does anyone know on what
> version(s) is it based? Does it cover nginx on windows?

FYI, if you also haven't heard about it: it's the book mentioned on
the frontpage of (haven't visited that part of the site for
quite some time, so it came as quite a surprise)

It seems to be brand new.
So I'd expect it to cover 0.7.x +
It does look a bit pricey for 340 pages, but I'm thinking of asking my
boss to pay for it ;-)

Update: in the sample-chapter, there's a screenshot of a window with
"src/nginx-0.7.66" in the title.

Also, the sample-chapter actually looks very nice (from a quick
glance). Maybe I was a bit too quick with my verdict....