proxy problem

lucas at lucas at
Mon Jun 7 14:29:15 MSD 2010

   We had nginx/0.6.33 and we migrated to nginx/0.7.65.
We use nginx as frontend for our webmail, that it is in another machine
But in the new scenario, squirrelmail loss session (I guess) and force me
to relogin again.
Compile options and config files are the same (except for proxy_redirect)

This is:
        location / {
                proxy_pass http://mailmachine:80;
                proxy_redirect     default;  // for nginx 0.7.65
                proxy_redirect     on; // for nginx 0.6.33

                proxy_set_header   Host             $host;
                proxy_set_header   X-Real-IP        $remote_addr;
                proxy_set_header   X-Forwarded-For
                proxy_set_header   X-Forwarded-Proto https;
                client_max_body_size       10m;
                client_body_buffer_size    128k;
                proxy_connect_timeout      90;
                proxy_send_timeout         90;
                proxy_read_timeout         90;
                proxy_buffering            on;
                proxy_buffers              8 8k;
                proxy_buffer_size          8k;
                proxy_busy_buffers_size    16k;
                proxy_temp_file_write_size 1024m;

 What changes are in version 0.7 that I should consider?

 Thank you in advance,