Help noob with redirection

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Wed Jun 9 15:50:30 MSD 2010

Hi,

I have installed my first NGINX proxy and having a real problem with redirects.  As a example I have published externally:

https://pm.domain.com/client1
https://pm.domain.com/client2

which should then redirect to the clustered back-end servers which are named pm01.domain.com etc.  What is happening is that when I try in the URL it comes back with the correct content but the URL in the browser shows the back-end server named; so how do I get it to be the externally published name ?

Config
------
server {
    listen       443;
    server_name  pm.domain.com;

    ssl                  on;
    ssl_certificate      /etc/pki/tls/certs/proxy01c.pem;
    ssl_certificate_key  /etc/pki/tls/private/proxy01k.pem;

    ssl_session_timeout  5m;

    ssl_protocols  SSLv2 SSLv3 TLSv1;
    ssl_ciphers  ALL:!ADH:!EXPORT56:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:+SSLv2:+EXP;
    ssl_prefer_server_ciphers   on;

    access_log      /var/log/nginx/pm.domain.com-access.log main;
    error_log       /var/log/nginx/pm.domain.com-error.log info;

    gzip              on;
    gzip_http_version 1.0;
    gzip_comp_level   2;
    gzip_proxied      any;
    gzip_types        text/plain text/html text/css application/x-javascript text/xml application/xml application/xml+rss text/javascript;

    upstream projectmanagement {
       server pm01.domain.com:443;
       server pm02.domain.com:443;
    }

    location / {
        proxy_pass         https://projectmanagement;
        proxy_redirect     on;
        proxy_set_header   Host             $host;
        proxy_set_header   X-Real-IP        $remote_addr;
        proxy_set_header   X-Forwarded-For  $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;

        client_max_body_size       10m;
        client_body_buffer_size    128k;

Look forward to your help.
--