Optimizing worker_processes, worker_connections & PHP_FCGI_CHILDREN - Any Good Tutorial?

Rahul Bansal rahul286 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 01:41:40 MSD 2010

@ Reinis

and @ jerome

> make pm.start_servers greater than pm.min_spare_servers and lower than
> pm.max_spare_servers

I am not using FPM as of now.
But I will keep configuration given by you guys with me and will definitely
use it while moving to FPM.

@Piotr

> php is compiled *only* with what I need, nothing more.

That explains why your PHP is running with 50% less memory as compared to
mine php process.
I will also try removing unwanted php extensions.

-Rahul